1How Compression Gloves Can Help Arthritis Patients
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder and occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks your body tissues. It affects us your joints’ lining, causing a painful swelling that can lead to bone erosion and joint deformity.
One of the area’s most commonly affected by arthritis is the hands. And over time, this can cause people to lose control of their arm muscles. In such cases, compression gloves are used to provide relief in addition to medical treatment.
They can help relieve pain and swelling, as well as improve hand mobility. There are several ways that arthritis gloves can alleviate and help arthritis symptoms. In a study of therapeutic advances in musculoskeletal disorders, people wearing gloves reported increased pain, stiffness, and swelling. They also noticed increased traction but stopped seeing improvements in overall arm function. Gloves aren’t for everyone, but they can help make your day easier.
Here are few ways how compression gloves can help arthritis patients:
· Give warmth: Heat is a proven way to relieve arthritis symptoms. The theory supporting heat treatment is that increasing the skin and joints’ temperature increases blood flow, dilates blood vessels, and helps relax muscles. Copper compression gloves with graduated compression boost blood supply, oxygen circulation, and thermal regulation, keeping your hands warm and safe.
· Improve blood circulation: Arthritis can cause blood vessels to constrict and become inflamed, restricting blood flow. Arthritis compression gloves compress your hands and make them warmer, resulting in better blood circulation and less inflammation. They also help reduce the swelling and irritation that occurs with finger and wrist movements.
· Relief from pain: Living with arthritis can mean living with pain for life. Controlling arthritis is the first step in managing chronic pain. In the case of arthritis, drugs used to treat the disease can slow the progression, but this does not mean that medicines can entirely cure pain. Arthritis gloves can help with chronic pain and allow patients to carry out daily activities more efficiently.
· Easy to use: Although many physical aids are difficult to use, most compression gloves are very comfortable and do not require significant lifestyle changes. You can choose fully closed gloves or fingerless gloves for better grip. Look for high-quality gloves, skin-friendly lining, and lining for added comfort.
· No side effects: Painkillers usually have unwanted side effects, such as nausea and drowsiness. If the pain is not severe, gloves serve as a safe and relatively effective pain relief solution. They are comfortable and do not affect your bodily functions.
Arthritis gloves are wearable, flexible, and supportive. Also, you can choose when, where and for how long to wear it.
Compression gloves are helpful for anyone who wants to benefit from support, warmth, or compression. Compression gloves are inexpensive and designed to relieve arthritis symptoms by helping you with everyday tasks such as exercising, writing, and using your cell phone. You may need to try different arthritis gloves before you find the one that works best for you.
Rory Donnelly –
Rory is the R&D Director and passionate entrepreneur, fascinated by the workings of the human body and natural solutions for common health problems.
He’s single-minded in his aim to make Copper Defence a brand that’s recognized across the globe, by partnering with global brands to make these high-tech materials easily accessible for everyone. If you’d like to get in touch, email Rory at Rory@copperclothing.com or visit copperclothing.com for copper-infused clothing, pet accessories and more.